The Ambar (sky) kurta, hand dyed and hand woven in a deep blue shade of the sky, is adorned with delicate floral hand embroidery in motifs from our Gul (flower) print. The full-sleeved kurta has wooden buttons with loop closures, long with cotton dori tie-ups. It is paired with the Baadal (cloud) Sharara Pants in 100% jamdani cotton. The buttery soft bottoms have soft elastic at the waist to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Burdwan, West Bengal
- 100% cotton
- Hand embroidered yoke
- Wooden button closure
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Chanduli Village, West Bengal
- 100% jamdani cotton
- Soft elastic on waist
- Pockets on both sides
- Kurta -Deep Blue
- Sharara- Blue
- Kurta -100% cotton
- Sharara- 100% jamdani cotton
- Kurta -Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium. W ash with like colours as dark shades may bleed.
- Sharara- Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium.
Dispatch Time: 5-7 working days