This interactive wooden board game develops the memory skills for kids and sharpen their cognitive skills making playtime not only fun but adding value to learning
How To Play:
- To begin with memorise the board and cover the tiles with tokens provided with the game.
- Each player takes turn to uncover the two coins.
- If both the pictures match the player keeps the coin .
- The player in the end with maximum tokens wins the game.
- This game will help to increase the memory and observation skills.
- Develops Hand and eye coordination skills.
- A wooden Board
- 60 tokens to hide the objects on board
Age: 3-6 years