As a child plays coin stacker wooden board game the kid practices counting and interacting with others.
How To Play:
- Roll the dice follow the instructions on the board and keep stacking the coins provided with the game on the centre of the board.
- Towards the end of the game one with the highest stack of coins wins the game.
- Develops Math skills such as addition, subtraction.
- Better understanding the concept of Money
- Hand, eye coordination skills will develop for your child.
- A wooden Board
- A dice 3. Black and white wooden coins to play with
Age: 4-8 years