Our hand-stitched, human-shaped Comfort Doll, is filled with the goodness of Ajwain (carom seeds). Thymol in Ajwain seeds is loaded with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties that can help relieve congestion and cold, especially in babies and toddlers.
Hand-stitched in warm cotton, simple to look at with no features, and food-grade quality Ajwain (carom seeds) makes our Comfort Doll. Our comfort doll once used for its primary purpose can then be used as a sensorial doll as the child wonders when ajwain (carom seeds) move and it changes the shape of the doll.
Comfort Doll is hand-stitched and hand-filled by local women artisans in Gujarat.
Material: Hand-stitched in warm cotton, simple to look at with no features, and food-grade quality Ajwain (carom seeds) makes our Comfort Doll.
Size: 5 inches
How to use:
- Heat the Comfort Doll in the microwave for 10 seconds and place it next to your baby's head for the baby to inhale the aroma of Ajwain seeds.
- Alternatively, you can compress it on your baby's chest with the same(please ensure you place it on the top of your hand to check the temperature), it should be warm, not hot. (as warm as the water that you give them a bath with).
- You can also keep a warm iron on the Comfort Doll for 5 seconds to warm it and to be used in the same way as mentioned above.
- To be stored in an airtight container to maintain hygiene and effectiveness of Ajwain( carom seeds).
- Please remove the ajwain (carom seeds) pouch and then hand wash with mild baby wash liquid. You would want to just spot clean if dirty or stained. DO NOT MACHINE WASH.