Country National Animal sudoku is pattern based sudoku focusing on the flags of nine countries Australia ,New Zealand , USA ,Canada , South Africa ,India ,South Africa , UK and Japan.
How To Play:
- Sudoku is played on a grid of 9 x 9 spaces.
- Within the rows and columns are 9 “squares” .
- Each row, column and square (9 spaces each) needs to be filled out with the countries national animal, without repeating any national animal within the row, column or square
- Learning about the country national animal.
- It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
- This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
- It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
- It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
Items Included: A Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku
Age: 6-8 years