The Animal Knob Puzzle is a unique playset that helps to brush your child’s reasoning and cognitive thinking abilities. Solving the puzzle correctly requires focus, and memory develops better grasping power at a young age. The puzzle is based on a simple learning through play concept that encourages young minds to develop and have fun simultaneously.
The puzzle has nine different small animals with knobs attached, making them easy to hold. They perfectly fit the small hands of your child. The puzzle board is also lightweight and portable. Your child can play with it during travel.
It is made of organic material – wood and water-based paints making it safe for little ones to enjoy their puzzle play time.
- Learn Through Play: The Animal Puzzle pieces have easy-grip knobs and matching pictures underneath. Kids can learn about different types of animals like a monkey, lion, tiger, zebra, giraffe, chameleon, elephant, hippopotamus, and crocodile on the puzzle board that makes the game interesting. This knob wooden puzzle set is a fantastic tool for sharpening cognitive, motor and pattern recognition skills by providing matching shapes activities
- Easy To Grasp: The knobs on each puzzle piece is specially designed for your little kids and exactly the perfect size fitted to toddlers' hands. With these sturdy pegs, the knob puzzles are suitable for them to be easily grabbed and avoid swallowing.
- Material And Safety: All the animal caricatures have a wooden knob attached, making them easy to handle. The animals and the board are lightweight and convenient for children to use without the supervision of their parents. The puzzle is made of 100% natural wood and non-toxic paints with high quality and smooth surface.
- Dimensions: 30×22.5×0.8 cm
- The small animal caricatures are well-shaped, and the knob makes it easy for your child to handle and play.
- All the animal caricatures have a classic cartoon style making them attractive and boosting your child’s creativity.
- The puzzle board is lightweight, and the animal caricatures are designed to fit in their respective spaces without much effort.
- Cognitive Thinking
- Memory Development
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Fine Motor Skills
Recommended Age: 1-3 Years