Fascinating, tactile shapes with double sided acrylic mirror inserts.
- Building with these Mirror blocks creates interesting and unusual reflections, adding an extra dimension to construction and small world play activities.
- Good for improving the hand-eye coordination and learning of the shape.
- Mirror gives baby a better sense of self and helps develop a better self-image.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Enhances Creativity, Improves Fine Motor Skills, Builds Language and Communication Skills and Elevates Visual Perception.
EDUCATIONAL FOCUS: Open-ended play, hand-eye coordination, visual perception. Mirror gives baby, toddler a better sense of self and helps develop a better self-image.
AGE GUIDANCE: 1 – 7 Years
HOW TO USE: Let children observe their own reflection as well as the reflection of objects around them while stacking these blocks to foster curiosity and enhancing visual perception.
CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, IS-9873 regulatory requirements.
CARE INSTRUCTION: Store in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water
Material: Made from durable premium quality plantation rubber wood with colourless hardwood frames, making this product environmentally sustainable and with reflective acrylic mirrors. Large pieces for child safety to provide non choking hazard.
Box Content:This set include double-sided wood blocks, 24 pieces, in 6 different shapes (rectangular, square, round, right triangle, equilateral triangle and semicircle).
- Diameter of the semicircle blocks: approx. 10 cm / 3.94 inches
- Square Blocks Length: Approx. 5 cm / 1.97 inches
- Diameter of the round blocks: approx. 5 cm / 1.97 inches
Product Dimensions: 26.5cm x 22cm x 5.5cm (LxWxH)