Sensory Play is considered one of the highest forms of play. The benefits of sensory play are often understated.
Yet, sensory play is one of the most important natural learning experiences for young children.
Children naturally crave day-to-day activities that utilize all of their senses. Every child is unique in how they indulge in their sensory-seeking needs. Notably, a child should be provided ample opportunities to explore their environment through play.Benefits:
The benefits of sensory play
- Boosting Cognitive Development: It helps to build nerve connections in the brain
- Enhancing gross and fine motor skills
- It encourages 'scientific thinking and problem-solving.
- It can involve mindful activities which are beneficial for all children.
- Calming Anxiety and Nervousness
- 3 Scoopers, Large, Medium, and Small
- 2 Nesting Bowls
- 2 Coconut Bowls (can hold water and other liquids)
- 1 Mortar and Pestle
- 1 Bucket with holes (to spark that curiosity)
- 1 Coconut Ladle
Time for Delivery: 7-8 Working Days
Please Note: We are open for Pre-order, Dispatch starts on the 05th September
Name of Packer/ Importer / Manufacturer: Even and Odd toys private limited
Address of Packer/ Importer / Manufacturer: 63/2771, Bandra Rosewood Cooperative Housing Society, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400051
Country Of Origin: India