Let's go on a deep sea number adventure! Help your child determine whether numbers are odd or even with this bright, engaging game board. Your child will practice his counting skills and number sense with this fun, ocean-themed math game.
How To Play:
- This game starts with the youngest kids, where first kids have to guess a number even or odd and roll the dice on the wooden board.
- If they get the same number as they guessed, they can move ahead with the dice’s number, and if they are wrong, they lose their chance.
- This way, they play the game, and the kid who reaches the treasure first wins the game.
- This game improves kids’ focus and understanding before guessing any odd-even number.
- It is excellent to develop coordination between hands and eyes while playing and moving pieces on board.
- Kids can learn through pictures of sea animals and improve their maths with counting and odd numbers.
- It is an excellent way for kids to play together and strengthen their connectio
- A wooden Board
- One customised dice
Age: 4-8 years