Making Acorn Soup is easy as 1-2-3. Included in the game, is a round box which doubles as a bowl, some ingredients and a sturdy spoon for mixing and stirring. Watch your little masterchefs in action as they count and identify berries, seeds and other ingredients, using the simple recipe cards. C'mon, let's get counting, let's get cooking!
Includes: 8 recipe cards, 24 wooden ingredient tiles, 1 wooden spoon, Parent guide and instructions
Recommended Age: 2-6 years
- Improves Sorting, Matching and Counting
- Improves Planning and Sequencing
- Boosts Imagination and Pretend Play
- Improves Vocabulary and Categorizing
- Encourages Cooperative Play*
*Cooperative games are games in which all players play together; no one is left out! In working together as a team against a common obstacle, these games emphasize play versus competition. Players work together to help each other and. Most importantly, they play for FUN!
- Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year Award, 2018
- PAL Award
- Parents' Choice Recommended Award