A fantastic game that engages little ones with a topic that is fun and familiar - belly buttons! Using the button mover, players tap face-down cards at random for each word in the sequence "Button, Button, Belly Button". On the final tap, they flip over the card, to match a rainbow of button cards with the corresponding images on the game board. Be ready to giggle and laugh with your little ones, as you play this bear-bellied color-matching game.
Included: 1 game board, 21 button cards, 1 wooden button mover, Parent guide and instructions
Recommended Age: 1-4 years
- Improves Sorting and Matching
- Encourages Concept Development (i. Colours, Same/Different)
- Encourages Speaking in Longer Sentences
- Encourages Turn-Taking and Cooperative Play*
*Cooperative games are games in which all players play together; no one is left out! In working together as a team against a common obstacle, these games emphasize play versus competition. Players work together to help each other and. Most importantly, they play for FUN!
- PAL Award
- Parents' Choice Recommended Award
- Autism Live - Top Game Award 2019