An interesting twist to the classic rock paper siccors. Competitive fun board game making playtime more fun for kids
How To Play:
- Roll number die to see who goes first.
- Then roll number die and move accordingly (or lose a turn...sorry!).
- If a player lands on a square with “Rock, Paper, Scissors!”, that player and the opponent on their left will each roll a Rock, Paper, Scissors die.
- The winner of the roll gets to move two spaces forward. (see winners chart below) If a player lands on a picture of a rock, a piece of paper, or scissors that player must roll a Rock, Paper, Scissors die.
- If the player beats the picture shown, they get to move forward one space. If they lose, they must move backwards one space.
- If they get the same picture, they do not move at all. The winner is the first player to reach the finish.
- It is a very interactive game which will improve the language skills of your child.
- This game will teach your child to follow the rules and play the game in a fair spirit.
- This also teaches us to control anger and emotions.
- The board game is very beneficial to develop fine motor and hand-eye coordination of your child.
- A wooden Board
- One customised dice
Age: 4-8 years