Save the earth sudoku includes three wooden board based on the theme earth emphasising on habits and actions that should be taken in order to make earth a better place to live in. Level Easy, Medium and Difficult
How To Play:
- Sudoku is played on a grid of 4 x 4/ 9 X 9 spaces.
- Within the rows and columns are 4/9“squares” .
- Each row, column and square (4/9 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of earth without repeating any element within the row, column or square
- Learning about elements of earth.
- It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
- This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
- It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
- It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.
Items Included: Three Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku
Age: 3-6 years