It is a fun game that teaches little children good habits that would keep the environment green and the earth clean. With simple tasks and duties, the children can understand that they can also protect the planet.
How To Play:
- This game requires the assistance of the child’s parents.
- The parent has to ask questions at regular intervals to understand the good habits that would protect the environment.
- For each turn a player picks a card, reads it aloud and follows the instructions on it.
- Players take turns picking cards until one player reaches the finish.
- If the cards are all read before any player wins, shuffle them and start picking cards again.
- This makes the little ones aware of the environment and the importance of keeping it clean and green in a very interactive way.
- Helps kids control emotions and anger.
- One Playing Board
- One Dice
- 24 wooden Flash Cards
Age: 4-8 years