This set focuses on introducing shapes and colours to our cubs which can be used to visually discriminate objects that are used in daily life. Our range of different activities build core skills through enjoyable learning.
This set focuses on introducing different modes of transport and help cubs connect it to their real lives. Our range of different activities build core skills through enjoyable learning.
- 20 Repeatable worksheets
- 1 Marker pen with duster
- 20 Write and wipe activity mats with a range of different activities that build core skills through enjoyable learning.
- We have introduced various concepts through visually appealing graphics to make it a joyful learning experience.
- Core skills: Writing, visual discrimination, fine motor, problem solving, logical reasoning, focus and control.
Key learning outcomes:
- Identify different modes of transport and the vehicles used for each mode.
- Differentiate between air, water and road transportation.
- Understand the similarity and uniqueness of different vehicles.
- Product Size: 21 x 15 x 2 Cms
- Box Size: 26 x 19 x 3 Cms
Age: 3 - 6 Years
Material: Art card paper
Made In: India