Teach your kid to hammer a nail, fix a screw, measure the shapes, and attach them like the little Fixit Felix. Playing with the tool kit enhances their motor and problem-solving skills when they repair an automobile or try designing a new shape.
Designed to last, we carefully selected first-class solid wood to make these wooden tools. They have smooth edges compared to real tools, protecting small hands from getting hurt and giving ample opportunity to role play.
Your kids admire you when they look at you fixing the things in daily use. The practical tools with creative designs are the best gift for your children to boost their confidence and learning skills. The wooden toolbox has dedicated space for every big or small item and keeps them enclosed safely in one place.
- Learn Through Play: The fun and interactive Tool Kit lets your kid learn about the importance of small objects like screws, nuts, bolts, and nails. It fosters creative play and enhance problem-solving abilities as kids join different parts together with the help of a hammer and screwdriver and design vehicles, buildings, windmills, creatures, helicopter, airplane and any shape that inspires their imagination.
- 33-piece Tool Kit: The wooden tool kit designed especially for kids includes 1×Wooden Tool Box, 2×Wrench, 1×Pliers, 1×Hammer, 1×Saw, 1×Ruler, 9×Assembly Piece, 3×Building Block, 4×Wheel, 6×Bolts and 5×Nuts. The multi-variety tools build kid’s interest and enhance their creative skills. Coated with vibrant colors and cute patterns, your little one could use these lovely tools to enjoy amazing pretend play!
- Easy-to-Carry: All the tools in the wooden tool kit are easy to carry with the help of the toolbox. Your little ones can comfortably carry the box with the handle and play anywhere. It teaches kids to keep their toys organized.
- Safe and Natural: All the materials used to manufacture the wooden tool kit are child-safe and non-toxic. They get made from natural wood and organic colors.
- Two different screwdrivers: The Tool Kit contains a flat-head screwdriver and a cross-head screwdriver. They are used to twist screws with different sizes and shapes.
- Joints and nuts: Kids can use joints and nuts to build the wheels of car or airplane wings. The impressive application of tools develops curiosity and engagement.
- DIY Tools: The reliable tools enhance the level of responsibility in kids and teach them to respect the little details of every creation.
- Motor skills
- Focus and self-control
Recommended Age: 3 Years - 10 Years