This creative jigsaw puzzle is fascinating for children who lock each piece together by trial and error till they realise the colour pattern on the puzzle. Once they manage to do so, they find it more fun to repeatedly dismantle and rearrange the blocks.
As children analyse and retain the shapes' attributes and match the pieces together to make the complete picture, they use sequencing and deduction which develops overall logical reasoning. Building with jigsaw blocks of different shapes gives children an insight on various aspects of geometry. Since the shapes are both symmetric as well as non-symmetric, there is an understanding of direction as well. Children love to explore and create new patterns with these jigsaw blocks. This enhances their creative and thinking ability. Inserting the jigsaw blocks in one another helps children develop fine motor skills and fosters dexterity.
- Wooden educational learning toy puzzle for 4 year old, 5 year old and 6 year old children
- Set includes 12 wooden cubes each side printed with a part of a different animal assembled on a wooden tray
- Children first try and analyse each side of the block to understand which of the visual sides match each other to complete the animal pictures this requires a lot of focus, information retention and logic which in turn improves their cognitive ability as well as their sequencing and deduction abilities when children analyse the blocks based on similar background designs, they improve their visual sorting skills
- Painted, printed and finished with en-71 part 3 compliant paints and inks
- Comes packed in a Skola box with a detailed instruction manual to use the toy effectively
Age Group: 5-6 Years
Product Dimensions: 21 X 16 X 8 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 13
- Set includes 12 wooden cubes each side printed with a part of a different animal assembled on a wooden tray,
Safety Warning: Small Parts Inside: Not for Children below 3 years