Easy to dress and infused in ayurvedic herbal hues, Kaṣhāya’s kimono wrap top naturally provides a double layer on the baby’s chest for extra warmth. Organic, breathable, easy-to-wash, and skin-friendly, this top will keep your baby wrapped in comfort throughout the day. Kaṣhāya clothing is dyed in line with Ayurvedic principle Ayurvastra using a combination of therapeutic Ayurvedic herbs that help to enrich babies’ sensitive skin, promotes restful sleep, believed to strengthen immunity and create a positive aura & calmness around your little one.
Material: GOTs certifed Organic Cotton
Colour giving herbs: Turmeric Infused in Ayurvedic herbal dye concoction of acacia, neem, 6 types of turmeric, manjishta, 4 types of jungle geranium, touch-me-nots, 18 types of holy basil, vetiver, red sanders, ashwagandha, arkapushpi, sweet flag, karalakam, galanga, arrow leaf sida, and golden apple.
Wash & Care:
- Though hand wash is recommended, it can also be machine washed in a gentle cycle in cold or warm water with environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
- Keep away from citric contents like lime or lemon.
- Dry in shade.
- Low iron on the reverse side if needed.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not soak or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Therapeutic: Infused with the goodness of herbs.
- Organic: Lasts longer and gets softer with each wash.
- Hypoallergenic: No harsh chemicals against your baby's skin
- Breathable: Helps to regulate the baby's body temperature.
- Design Conscious: Room to grow & Free movement
- Sustainable: Handloomed, Hand-dyed & Biodegradable
Manufacturer’s name: Padam Kids
Manufacturer’s address: Padam Kids Near CKP colony Borivali West Mumbai MH 400091
Packers name: Buds and Bees
Packers address: B-1101, Sainath Heights, Mulund East Mumbai MH 400081