Great for everyday or special occasions, stay comfy at all times in these soft yet durable 100% pure cotton Kurta set which gets softer with every wash. Kaṣhāya’s Kurta/Shirt is naturally dyed using more than 20 Ayurvedic herbs which are known to be skin nourishing and beneficial in many ways!
Designed thoughtfully and made for growing, this Kurta/Shirt has seamless shoulders for unrestricted movement with natural colour coconut button closure.
A classic shape that is suitable for boys and girls is the perfect choice for children to move, play in a comfortable way
Each set goes hand in hand with each other so you can wear it as a set or mix and match.
Material: GOTs cerified Organic cotton
Colour giving herb: Red Sandalwood Infused in Ayurvedic herbal dye concoction of acacia, neem, 6 types of turmeric, manjishta, 4 types of jungle geranium, touch-me-nots, 18 types of holy basil, vetiver, red sanders, ashwagandha, arkapushpi, sweet flag, karalakam, galanga, arrow leaf sida, and golden apple, which is rich in therapeutic properties.
Wash & Care:
- Though hand wash is recommended, it can also be machine washed in a gentle cycle in cold or warm water with environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
- Keep away from citric contents like lime or lemon.
- Dry in shade.
- Low iron on the reverse side if needed.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not soak or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Therapeutic: Infused with the goodness of herbs.
- Organic: Lasts longer and gets softer with each wash.
- Hypoallergenic: No harsh chemicals against the baby's skin
- Breathable: Helps to regulate the baby's body temperature.
- Design Conscious: Room to grow & Free movement
- Sustainable: GOTs certified Organic Cotton, Hand-dyed and 100% Biodegradable
Manufacturer’s name: Padam Kids
Manufacturer’s address: Padam Kids Near CKP colony Borivali West Mumbai MH 400091
Packers name: Buds and Bees
Packers address: B-1101, Sainath Heights, Mulund East Mumbai MH 400081