Magnificently soft organically grown muslin cotton infused with Ayurvedic herbs is what makes Kashaya swaddle wrap apt for your baby. Did you know in ancient India, Ayurveda infused cloth called Pomcha was used to wrap a newborn baby in as it provided anti-bacterial protection and it was also medicinally beneficial in a variety of ways?
Kaṣhāya clothing is dyed in line with Ayurvedic principle Ayurvastra using a combination of therapeutic Ayurvedic herbs that help to enrich babies’ sensitive skin, promotes restful sleep, believed to strengthen immunity and create a positive aura & calmness around your little one.
Material: Khadi Muslin Cotton
Colour giving herbs: Turmeric & Pomegranate Infused in Ayurvedic herbal dye concoction of acacia, neem, 6 types of turmeric, manjishta, 4 types of jungle geranium, touch-me-nots, 18 types of holy basil, vetiver, red sanders, ashwagandha, arkapushpi, sweet flag, karalakam, galanga, arrow leaf sida, and golden apple.
Wash & Care:
- Though hand wash is recommended, it can also be machine washed in a gentle cycle in cold or warm water with environmentally friendly laundry detergent.
- Keep away from citric contents like lime or lemon.
- Dry in shade.
- Low iron on the reverse side if needed.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not soak or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Therapeutic: Infused with the goodness of herbs.
- Organic: Lasts longer and gets softer with each wash.
- Hypoallergenic: No harsh chemicals against your baby's skin
- Breathable: Helps to regulate the baby's body temperature.
- Design Conscious: Room to grow & Free movement
- Sustainable: Handloomed, Hand-dyed & Biodegradable
Manufacturer’s name: Padam Kids
Manufacturer’s address: Padam Kids Near CKP colony Borivali West Mumbai MH 400091
Packers name: Buds and Bees
Packers address: B-1101, Sainath Heights, Mulund East Mumbai MH 400081