Beechwood building blocks are wooden sets of 53 flashcards that will help kids to build different shapes and structures. It is an open-ended toy that builds divergent thinking, creativity, and imaginative thinking.
- Learn Through Play: The Alphabet and Numbers Beechwood building blocks are a perfect way to introduce alphabets and numbers to your child. Let them stack the blocks to build towers and in the process familiarize them with alphabets, numbers, mathematical skills, and language skills. It is a fun way to learn basic skills. There are 53 flashcards that offer kids ample opportunities to learn mathematical concepts like addition, substation, multiplication, and division. Kids can also learn new words and build their communication skills as they form the words on flashcards using the alphabets on the blocks
- High Quality: The Beechwood used is of the highest quality. There are no sharp edges on the blocks. The water-based paints used are safe for kids.
- Size - Block Size - 3×3×3 cm, Flash Card - 15×9 cm, Product Weight – 1.15 Kg
- Handy wooden toys: The 53 flashcards of Beechwood building blocks are not too big or too small and are made in perfect size so that kids’ small hands can play easily.
- Safe and smooth to use: The wooden flashcards are made with high safety concerns. They are manufactured with careful inspection and care for children's safety.
- Viable option: The toy set has 53 flashcards which present a huge array of creative freedom in the toy. They can be used for any structuring.
- Creativity exploring
- Simple yet intriguing
- Safe and secure toys
Recommended Age: 3+ Years