A montessori comprehensive math kit which grows with the child as they progress in mathematics. This kit includes:
- Wooden numericals - Tactile impression of the number is understood by the child.
- Number Cards- The number cards come with tracing arrow indicators to show how the number is to b written, hence helps in tactile impression formation.
- Quantity Cards- The Quantity Cards help in the abstract understanding of number quantity and is a control of error, as at the end it all needs to be matched correctly.
- Quantity Cards in the Tens Frame- Ten Frames are used by techers to help children to visualise numbers. This is great tool to use when teaching them how to count between 0 and 10 or use coloured counters to teach them simple additions and number to 10.
How to play?:
- Step 1- Introduce the Number Cards.
- Step 2 - Introduce the wooden numericals for matching, simultaneously introduce the quanity card of that particular number so that children understand that this number is the symbol for this quantity.
- Step 3 - Slowly Introduce the counters.
Age: 18 months to 5 years
- Wooden Numericals
- Number Cards
- Quantity Cards
Country of Origin: Made in India
Type: Flash Cards and Games
Materials used: Laminated board & paper
- Same plus number Recognition
- Quantity Understanding