By letting one or more cars roll down from one slope to another, children learn to focus on moving objects and track the movement.
Cars are a great way to engage children. It's one of the first common moving objects that they come across. When they roll the cars on the slopes to see them make their way down, it fuels their curiosity and willingness to focus on moving objects. The speed at which the cars move is also very fascinating for children to hear and mimic.
Set includes a wooden cascade slope, 3 wooden cars all packed in a Skola Doodle Box.
- A beautifully designed wooden educational learning toy for 1 year old and 2 year old children. Includes a zig zag slope stand and a set of 3 cars that cascade down the sloped zig zag pieces
- Following the movement of the car improves visual tracking among children, which is essential for improving their reading skills and abilities while playing any physical sport
- This toy also leads to awareness of motion and movement as children watch and analyse the movements of the cars as they roll down the slopes
- As they push the cars further or hold them back, they understand the impact of their actions on the speed, motion and time factors of the cars
- Beautifully finished with dye colours compliant with EN-71 Part-3 guidelines for toxicity.
Age Group: 12-24 Months
Product Dimensions: 42 X 47 X 11 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 4
- Includes a zig zag slope stand and a set of 3 cars that cascade down the sloped zig zag pieces