The marbling kit contains all the tools you need. Including 6 bottles of paint (16ml for each), 10 drawing papers, 3 needles, a straw, a scraper, a measuring spoon, a tray and a manual.
Marbling paint is a method of aqueous surface design, which can produce patterns similar to smooth marble or other kinds of stone. The patterns are the result of color floated on either plain water or a viscous solution known as size, and then carefully transferred to an absorbent surface, such as paper or fabric
- The marbling kit contains all the tools you need. Including 6 bottles of paint(16ml for each), 10 drawing papers, 3 needles, a straw, a scraper, a measuring spoon, a tray and a manual.
- Art sense：Marbling paint is a new type of art toy for kids to cultivate art sense. Easy Marble Paint lets you discover this fascinating technique and bring beautiful effects!
- Develop Skills：The marbling paint can help to develop kids’ color cognition, artistic cognition, and enhance their hand- eye coordination, imagination and creativity
- Safe and Non Toxic: The resin and pigments of the kit are non-toxic and made of special materials, presenting the better visual effect.
- Educational:It is the best educational art toy for your boys and girls, which can let your kids learning during playing.
- Family Game:Not only a creative toy for child also a best interaction form between parent and children.
- Ideal Gift: Makes It An Ideal Gift to Enhance Color and Artistic Cognition for Kids & Adults.
About the Dye
With high adsorption capacity of marbling art dyes, it is very easy to see precipitation, so please shake the bottle of dyes before painting.
About the Liquid
- Prefer to prepare the liquid with hot water method rather than room temperature method mentioned in the instruction manual.
- If the thick liquid is prepared the day before you painting, please pour the liquid into tray and stir it before starting to paint.
- Lay a piece of paper on the surface of the liquid for 3 seconds and tear the bubbles (if any) with stylus until there are no impurities a all.
- Stir dyes using the stylus which cannot spread well.
- Recommended Age is 6+