This parking lot assembly gives your child an accurate simulation of a real-world parking lot. The toy parts are designed to create real-life experience and help your child learn through tactile sense. The size of the wooden parking garage toy is optimum for toddlers to play with their cars and helicopters. The clear and obvious instructions signs help toddler learn about traffic rules and safety.
The assembly includes a helipad and underground parking, which gives children a sense of depth and height. The parking lot assembly comes with four sturdy cars and a gas pump.
The building of the parking lot is marked with numbers that help children connect the dots. This is a multipurpose toy that is great for teaching and can be used as a nursery or daycare staple. The toy is made of wood and non-toxic water-based paints.
- Learn Through Play: This DIY parking garage is fun to assemble. It gives toddlers' little hands more space to park, slide and put things as per their choice. The parking railings are set up at the entry/exit of the car parking garage toy, and the kids can ask for parking fees whenever a new car enters. Toddler controls the lift of the elevator by rotating the knob on the top, and exercises their hand movements; the elevator takes the car to the top level of the car parking garage toy, and then they can bring it to the bottom by driving it through the parking area. This is a fun playset and can be played alone or with friends.
- Material: The parking garage is made of high quality wood and non-toxic water based paints. The edges and curves are smoothened to ensure safe play for kids.
- Interactive Tools: The parking lot toy is meant to stimulate your child’s cognitive development. The set provides opportunities for interaction and pretend play and is a useful simulation for children. The toy set is also good for developing the fine motor skills and gross motor skills of children.
- Helipad: The parking lot comes with a helipad with a vertiplane and an elevator switch. The elevator helps your child to understand how urban planning has modernized parking lots.
- Underground Parking System: The entire parking lot has two tiers and reflects the modern-day compact parking system. It comes with an underground parking lot, pillars, and downslopes.
- Characteristics: Helps improve spatial thinking and capacity regarding the width, area, etc.
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine Motor Skills
- Cognitive Development
- Imagination and Creativity
- Sensory Skills
Recommended Age: 3+ Years