How to Play:
- Cards are equally divided between players. Here players race to find the match between two cards. The first to call it out wins the hand, and then two new cards are played. The player with the most cards wins.
- Size of all the sign and symbol may vary on the card but there will be one and only one picture matching in pair of card.
Helpful for kids:
- Learn different Sign and Symbol
- Improves general knowledge
- Improves interpersonal skills through social play
- Enhances cognitive skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Builds self-assessment
- Sporting Spirit
- Bold Text, Bright & Clear Picture For Easy Recognition, Content On The Front & Back
- Learn SIGN AND SYMBOL
Country of origin: Made in India
Included: 54 Cards in a set