This toy gets children excited and imaginative as they help the funky bee 'fly' through the flowers. They are fascinated because this activity requires concentration as they thread together all the flowers using a needle.
The delicate yet simple act of threading involves using both hands simultaneously which leads to enhanced dexterity in children. Moving the hands up and down, and using 2 hands for different actions, also sets a firm base for the writing process. Pairing and threading also help children perform 2 step processes. Threading is an activity that engages children for a long time, helping them build higher concentration levels.
- Set includes 5 pairs of wooden flowers in 5 colours, 4 leaves and a thread with a wooden bee
- An excellent fine motor activity, where the child threads the flowers and the leaves using the pointer
- Builds dexterity, concentration and hand eye coordination in the child excellent creative toy too where the child can make several patterns while threading
- Comes packed in a Skola box with a detailed instruction manual on how to use the toy
- Beautifully painted and finished with child friendly paints
Age Group: 3-4 Years
Product Dimensions: 21 X 16 X 8 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 16
- Set includes 5 pairs of wooden flowers, 4 wooden leaves, a wooden bee shaped needle and a thread
Safety Warning: Small Parts Inside: Not for Children below 3 years. Strangulation Hazard - Long Cord not suitable for chilren below 18 months