- New, open-ended interlocking construction resource with digital world appeal.
- Colorful, geometric and curved, soft-touch plastic pieces that easily interlock with secure, friction-fit system
- Educational focus: STEAM, fine motor and problem solving skills, and spatial concepts
Young constructors and designers can easily build a variety of models. Improve fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and spatial relationships. The set includes 83 pieces in 5 colors and 20 different shapes, including wheels and rods, as well as 16 x activity cards.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and spatial relationships, open-ended building possibilities and problem solving.
• Maths - shape, patterns & space
• Physical Development - fine motor skills
• Physical Development - construction
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
AGE GUIDANCE: 3 Years+
HOW TO USE: Open-ended interlocking construction blocks. Create a limitless world of people, animals, architecture, robots, vehicles and more. Build and connect with a secure, yet easily adjustable friction fit.
CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, CPSIA regulatory requirements.
CARE INSTRUCTION: Store in a cool place. May be cleaned with water.
Material: High Grade soft touch plastic with a special matte finish that is BPA free and nontoxic. They meet the CPSIA requirements for product safety as well.
Box Content: This set includes 16 double-sided activity cards that extend from simple to complex designs, 83 pieces blocks in 5 colors and 20 different shapes.
Product Dimensions: 38.5 cm x 22.0 cm x 11.5 cm (LxWxH)