Thoughtfully designed for little hands, Lattoo Geoboard is a multi-sensory approach to learning mathematics - be it patterns, shapes, structures for toddlers or mathematical concepts like perimeter, area etc. for elder kids. A perfect gift for a budding genius!
The set contains 1 wooden board with wooden pegs, rubber bands and pattern cards for reference.
It is completely open-ended, can be used for Montessori learning and brain development activities.
The board present you with endless possibilities. You can try making a dog, an alphabet, a shape, a tooth, a cap, a candy, a car – basically anything that you want ! It’s an introduction to graphical geometry and this can be your friend for years to come making you enjoy Mathematics. Geoboard is like a blank slate and rubber bands are your pencils. This kit comes with a set of geoboard cards which could be used for reference.
This board literally grows with the kid and remains the best maths friend for life!
A perfect gift for a budding genius!
Age: 2 to 10 Years
- Developing fine motor skills
- Developing Hand eye coordination
- Strengthening pincer grip and hand muscles for handwriting
- Learning patterns, shapes, structures, mathematical concepts
- Encouraging imagination and thinking power
- Improving color perception
- Introduction to mathematics through hands-on exploration
In The Box: 1 wooden board with wooden pegs, rubber bands and pattern cards for reference
Material: Wood, Elastic
Care Instructions: Store in a cool dry place