This creative jigsaw puzzle is fascinating for children who lock each piece together by trial and error till they realise the colour pattern on the puzzle. Once they manage to do so, they find it more fun to repeatedly dismantle and rearrange the blocks.
As children analyse and retain the shapes' attributes and match the pieces together to make the complete picture, they use sequencing and deduction which develops overall logical reasoning. Building with jigsaw blocks of different shapes gives children an insight on various aspects of geometry. Since the shapes are both symmetric as well as non-symmetric, there is an understanding of direction as well. Children love to explore and create new patterns with these jigsaw blocks. This enhances their creative and thinking ability. Inserting the jigsaw blocks in one another helps children develop fine motor skills and fosters dexterity.
- Locking blocks is an ideal logical reasoning toy the sixteen pieces are all uniquely cut so that each of them forms a complementary pair with another
- Solving a puzzle with chunky wooden blocks, brings joy to children since the pieces are sturdy and exciting to hold as the set comprises shapes, it inherently enhances the awareness of geometry and the dexterity of the child
- Jigsaw puzzles improve fine motor skills, lays foundation of solving problems, improves short term memory, improves correlation skills and improves observation skills
- The puzzle can also be used to create various patterns as some of the pieces are symmetrical and some are non-symmetrical constructing patterns with jigsaw blocks enhances the child's creative as well as thinking ability
- Finished with non-toxic dye colours comes packed in an elegant box with a detailed instruction manual on how to use the toy effectively
Age Group: 5-6 Years
Product Dimensions: 27 X 27 X 4 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 17
- Set includes 16 wooden painted puzzle pieces arranged on a wooden tray
Safety Warning: Small Parts Inside: Not for Children below 3 years