Feeling different textures is extremely fascinating for children. They love exploring objects with their hands. This toy helps them distinctly trace, mimic and associate shapes with sounds of numbers.
As children play with the toy, they learn to associate number symbols or shapes to sounds which initiates them into the number system. By tracing over the textured numbers with their fingers, children improve their pre-writing skills to a great extent. As children play with this toy repeatedly, they commit the name-numeral associations to their memory increasing retention and recall.
- Wooden educational learning toy for 2 year old and 3 year old children | Set includes 10 wooden cards with sandpaper numerals 0 to 9 pasted on them, a small wooden tray for stacking the cards
- Trace textured numerals to associate number names with corresponding symbols
- Painted and finished beautifully with non-toxic paints complaint with en-71 part-3 guidelines
- Comes packed in a Skola box with a detailed instruction manual to use the toy effectively. The manual describes several interesting activities and games for the little scholar that will challenge them incrementally at every stage
Age Group: 12-24 Months
Product Dimensions: 21 X 16 X 8 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 11
- Set includes 10 wooden cards with sandpaper numerals 0 to 9 pasted on them, a small wooden tray for stacking the cards