A set of blocks that contains a hidden treasure in the form of array beads, water, sand inserts arranging in different sizes and quantity.
- They offer a beautiful tactile experience as your toddler’s hands will enjoy exploring the smooth wooden sides and comparing the sensations of the corners of the cubes or the curves of the semi circle.
- These Sensory Blocks are also perfect for light table exploration, as it heightens the vibrancy of the colors.
- Perfect as Wooden Puzzles, Toddler Puzzles, Preschool Learning Instrument, Wooden Blocks and Wooden Resources for boys or girls.
- Each block creates a unique sound and toddlers will love exploring these sounds and refining their hand-eye coordination.
Materials- The set includes 4 shapes, 4 colors and 4 inserts i.e. acrylic, sand, beads and water.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Enhances Creativity, Improves Fine Motor Skills, Builds Language and Communication Skills and Elevates Visual Perception.
EDUCATIONAL FOCUS: Open-ended play, hand-eye coordination, visual perception and colour exploration, light table activities.
AGE GUIDANCE: 1 – 7 Years
HOW TO USE: Sort, stack, shake or gaze through the different contents of each piece.
CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM F963, EN-71, IS-9873 regulatory requirements
CARE INSTRUCTION: Store in a dry place and avoid direct contact with water
Material: Rubberwood with rounded edges that includes 4 shapes, 4 colors and 4 sensorial i.e. acrylic, sand, beads and water.
Box Content: This set includes 16 pieces, 4 shapes and consists of hardwood frames with primary coloured and transparent acrylic windows. Each block contains a hidden treasure in the form of array beads, water, sand inserts arranging in different sizes and quantity.
- Square Blocks
- Triangle Blocks
- Semicircle Blocks
- Rectangle Blocks: The rectangle measures 14 (L) x 7 (W) x 3.2(D) cm
Product Dimensions: 35.8cm x 31.7cm x 8.7cm (LxWxH)