Children love it when their actions give them a greater and more satisfying outcome. They think more logically with a visual cue, thus understanding the number sequence in a fun way through this toy. By arranging the pieces in the correct sequence, children are thrilled when they succeed in forming the complete train image.
Placing the pieces in a specific order to form the complete train image acquaints them with the number sequence and progression from 1 to 10. With this toy, children learn to break down a visual image into 10 different parts and then reassemble the pieces. This stimulates their ability to apply logic to assemble physical objects to get a complete meaningful image. Holding the pieces and arranging them improves children's fine motor skills as well.
- Wooden educational learning maths puzzle to understand sequencing for 2 year old and 3 year old children
- Set includes puzzle pieces from 1 to 20 which when placed in sequence completes the picture
- As the child solves the puzzle, they get an inherent understanding of the number system from to 1 to 20 also provides an introduction to counting since the picture is complete only when the pieces are kept in correct number sequence or conversely, when the numbers are placed in sequence, the picture is completed thus children understand sequencing completely which is an important step towards counting in mathematics
- Printed with child safe inks and is a perfect sequencing toy for children
Age Group: 3-4 Years
Product Dimensions: 2 X 32 X 20 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 11
- Set includes 10 printed wooden pieces, a wooden base for assembling the pieces
Safety Warning: Small Parts Inside: Not for Children below 3 years