This exclusive 50-piece wooden train set helps your child develop cognitive skills, creative thinking, problem solving skills at a young age. It is an open-ended playset that allows your child to shape and modify the play with every use. The child can create a new track/ city every time he plays with this.
There are so many activities that are involved in setting up the playset. Building the track helps in the motor development and hand-eye coordination of the child. The kit also comes with wooden people, roads, houses, and road signals that are small and easy to handle. Assembling the people, roads, and buildings in the playset help to boost the creative side.
It also offers easy setup and disintegration that is ideal for the child alone. There are no sharp or harmful materials used in the playset, making it child-friendly and safe to use. Due to this, the child does not require continuous supervision and can work creatively and independently with any help.
- Open Ended Toy: The 50 Piece Wooden Train Set consists of detachable wooden tracks, easy-to-move vehicles, a train station board, a flexible road track, and movable trees, houses, people, traffic signals, and road signals. Let you child build the track using his imagination and creativity. The playset does not come with a set of instructions allowing your child to use cognitive skills and logical thinking in building the city of his dream.
- Learn Through Play: The children can use the toy pieces to build a town from their imagination. This railway toy helps develop hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness and is great for stimulation role-play and communication. Build your own town from your imagination or add to existing projects.
- Safety: Toys get knocked around quite a bit. That’s why we ensure high quality wood and safe water-based paints so that the child can play freely.
- The wooden train playset comes with different caricatures of human beings, houses, traffic lights, road signals, and buildings that fosters creativity and logical reasoning skills of a child. It helps in developing divergent thought process.
- The wooden tracks are made with high-quality wood. The child can improve his fine motor skills by joining the tracks and building the city.
- Motor Development
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Cognitive Development
- Sensory Skills
- Hand-Eye Coordination
Recommended Age: 3+ years