Artisanal handblock printed Organic cotton clothing sets inspired by an original read-aloud poem 'Zoo Treat'. Crafted for comfort and effortless style!
- 1 x angarakha top: 100% organic cotton hand block printed checks top created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour.
- Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton matching pants.
- Elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Part of our Zoo Treat collection.
- Conscious of minimising waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
Care Instructions: Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
Country of Origin: India