Children can form more than a thousand words using this toy. They love spinning the bright wheels and moving the desired letters in the frames while building their vocabulary. The toy comes with a word booklet that helps children identify, form and spell words in the initially stages. As they continue playing with the toy, they start forming words independently. The toy is extremely handy since it does not have any loose parts and keeps children engaged for a very long time thereby improving their knowledge of language tremendously.
By forming a wide range of words, both small and big, sets a strong base for reading and writing. The toy also boosts analytical and logical thinking, trying to get 5 letters into the frame. Moving each wheel is exciting, and enhances children's dexterity, spurring the child to frame more words.
- Exciting wooden educational language learning toy for 4 year old, 5 year old and 6 year old children where children can form more than 1000 words with this toy
- Set includes a wooden word wheel with segments that can be rotated on it and a booklet containing 4 letter words and 5 letter words the child can use the book for reference reading and form the same words on the wheel by spinning each of the arms
- A great language and vocabulary development toy in early years once the child has understood the basic phonetic sounds, this toy can be used to help the child read words and also form them letter by letter on the wheel
- Painted and printed with non-toxic paints complaint with European en-71 part-3 guidelines
Age Group: 5-6 Years
Product Dimensions: 31 X 32 X 4 (H X L X W)
- Number of Components: 2
- Set includes a wooden word wheel with segments that can be rotated on it and a booklet containing 4 letter words and 5 letter words for reference reading
Safety Warning: Small Parts Inside: Not for Children below 3 years.